Hey boys and girls, I finally have the Blood & Treasure 2nd Edition Rulebook up for sale as a hard cover book! The book runs $24.99, and as always if you buy the hard cover book and email me with your Lulu receipt and I’ll send you a link for the PDF.
My next steps are as follows:
* Get Blood & Treasure 2nd Edition Monster book up for sale as a PDF (this week)
* Get Blood & Treasure 2nd Edition Rulebook up for sale as a paperback (next week)
* Get NOD 30 up for sale as a PDF (next week)
* Get Blood & Treasure 2nd Edition Monster book up for sale as a hard cover and paperback (two to three weeks from now)
* Get NOD 30 up for sale as a paperback (two to three weeks from now)
Then I get the chance to work on some mini-games and figure out how to do a B&T TK Screen!
And now, since you’ve suffered through the commercial, here are a couple spells to play with:
Level: Cleric 1, Magic-User 2
Range: 300 feet
Duration: 1 round per level
This spell permits the caster to hear all movement on the ground within 300 feet, even if that ground is separated from the caster by thick walls, etc. The caster knows the general direction of the footfalls, the size of what is moving and the general number (single creature, small group, large group, etc.)
Level: Magic-user 5
Range: 30 feet
Duration: See below
This spell turns a fire or portion of fire (campfire size minimum) into a swarm of tiny fire elementals who run wild and cause as much havoc as they can before they’re destroyed. The swarm has the following statistics:
Wildfire Swarm (Tiny Elemental): HD 4; AC 14 [+1]; ATK Swarm (1d4 fire); MV 30 feet; SV 15; INT Low; AL N; NA 1; XP/CL 1,200/6; SP-Immunity (fire), vulnerable to cold.
The swarm moves and attacks as a single creature. It covers a 10′ x 10′ area, with all creatures in that area suffering an attack from the creature, and all inflammable items in the area forced to make an item saving throw or catch fire.